I have encouraged you to do a prosperity ritual at the New Moon for several years now. Today’s New Moon is in Taurus, the second house of the zodiac, traditionally the house of money, wealth, income, etc. It is a particularly powerful time to do a prosperity ritual and practice feeling prosperous.
As part of my process, I made some Blank Prosperity Checks to use to write checks from the Universe to myself. I made them look like the bank checks we are accustomed to seeing. There are three checks on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. Here is what they look like:
To do this you will need:
- 20 – 30 minutes of uninterrupted time
- a few pieces of paper or a notebook
- the blank checks I’ve made for you (click here to download)
- a candle or two (optional)
- incense (optional)
Here are the steps I use:
1. Prepare your space for ritual by cleansing it with any of these methods
- Ring a Bell or Singing Bowl
- Smudge the area
- Spray some Rosewater or Salt water in the air
- Chant a cleansing and purifying phrase (“Om Mani Padme Hum” is good)
2. Sit quietly and center yourself. Take some deep cleansing breaths.
3. Using your papers or tablet, write the date and a statement such as:
“I gratefully accept the following into my life. This or something better is manifesting for my highest good.” You can modify the statement for your own comfort.
4. List the things you want to manifest in your life. List small things and big things.
5. Include in your list things that have manifested already that you are grateful for and want to continue in your life.
6. At the end of the list, write a statement of thanks to Source (or Spirit, God, Universe — whatever works for you) for delivering the things and conditions you desire as if it is already received.
7. Take one of the checks (click here to download) and write it to YOURSELF for the amount you desire.
8. Close your ritual session with a statement such as:
“By writing these things I have set into motion the manifesting of my desires. They are real. They are now manifest in Source. They are mine. And so it is.” Again, customize to your comfort.
If you don’t want to make it a set of rituals, you can print out the checks and write one to yourself on the New Moon, promising yourself the prosperity you desire and deserve.
Copyright © 2012 by Victoria Young