Valentine’s Day (Sunday, February 14) is the New Moon, the time for new beginnings. Since it is also associated with sweethearts and love, I suspect there will be even more people starting new relationships, getting engaged, etc., because of the influence of the new moon.
This is a particularly auspicious New Moon because it is also Chinese New Year!
It is the perfect time to plant the seeds of your future. I suggest you perform a New Moon Prosperity ritual every New Moon if possible. It is the most powerful if you do it within 24 hours after the New Moon. Obviously, you can make the emphasis of your New Moon ritual about relationships if you choose!
One of the best things you can do if you are wanting to manifest more is to be grateful for what you have. The act of sincere gratitude, appreciation and thanks focuses your attention on your blessings and bounty. As you know by now, you get more of what you focus upon.
As part of my process, I made some Blank Prosperity Checks to use to write checks from the Universe to myself. I made them look like the bank checks we are accustomed to seeing. There are three checks on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. Here is what they look like:
To do this you will need:
- 20 – 30 minutes of uninterrupted time
- a few pieces of paper or a notebook
- the blank checks I’ve made for you (click here to download)
- a candle or two (optional)
- incense (optional)
Here are the steps I use:
1. Prepare your space for ritual by cleansing it with any of these methods
Ring a Bell or Singing Bowl
Smudge the area
Spray some Rosewater or Salt water in the air
Chant a cleansing and purifying phrase (“Om Mani Padme Hum” is good)
2. Sit quietly and center yourself. Take some deep cleansing breaths.
3. Using your papers or tablet, write the date and a statement such as:
“I gratefully accept the following into my life. This or something better is manifesting for my highest good.” You can modify the statement for your own comfort.
4. List the things you want to manifest in your life. List small things and big things.
5. Include in your list things that have manifested already that you are grateful for and want to continue in your life.
6. At the end of the list, write a statement of thanks to Source (or Spirit, God, Universe — whatever works for you) for delivering the things and conditions you desire as if it is already received.
7. Take one of the checks (click here to download) and write it to YOURSELF for the amount you desire.
8. Close your ritual session with a statement such as:
“By writing these things I have set into motion the manifesting of my desires. They are real. They are now manifest in Source. They are mine. And so it is.” Again, customize to your comfort.
Copyright © 2009 by Victoria Young